Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grouping Challenge







These are my Grouping Challenge images that are created in Microsoft Powerpoint.
I tried to google each word to look at different images and concepts, and I know that even though powerpoint has a lot of designing tools, it was a little hard for me to be more creative.
I think it looks alright, but not the best I could do with it. For logic, I thought about 'think outside the box' quote, so I wanted to create a 3-D box image by using lines. For Anarchy, I used shapes so describe it. For escape, I thought I automatically thought about Fire Exits with signs, so I chose green for two arrows. For isolation, if you see it it looks almost similar with anarchy, but I tried to stand with different shape and colors. For celebration, I thought about fireworks, so I used star shape to create multicolor star fireworks. For unity, I typed unity on google, and it gave me a lot of pictures with circles are connected, so I went with them theme, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment